Xiaomi to Offer Phones and More at Re. 1 to Celebrate 2 Years in India


Xiaomi to Offer Phones and More at Re. 1 to Celebrate 2 Years in India


Xiaomi is launching a three-day carnival to commemorate its two years in India. Kicking it off on July 20, the Chinese conglomerate looks to conduct a host of contests, announce some temporary price drops and introduce Re.1 flash deals during its Mi 2nd Anniversary carnival.
Beginning with the flash deals, Xiaomi is giving away a host of its devices for just Re. 1 to registered users. On the first day, 10 Xiaomi Mi 5 and 100 Mi Power Bank (20000mAh) will be up for grabs. On July 21, 10 Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and 100 Mi Band (white LED) will be available for flash deals, and on the last day 10 Xiaomi Mi Max and 100 Mi Bluetooth speakers will be up for grabs. The flash deals will be conducted at 2pm everyday, and registration for being eligible for these flash deals involves sharing the news on Facebook before July 19.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post
24 July 2016 at 23:14

Wow! Great post... Visit our Best Bookmarking sites….……Submityourwebsite.xyz
Addlinks.xyz
Addwebsite.xyz
Addyourwebsite.xyz
Freelinking.xyz
Freesubmission.xyz
Freeurl.xyz
Freeurls.xyz
Freewebsitesubmission.xyz
Linkyourwebsite.xyz
Postwebsite.xyz
Publishednews.xyz
Seosubmission.xyz
Submitanewstory.xyz
Submitbookmark.xyz
Submitlinks.xyz
Submitnewlink.xyz
Submitnewlinks.xyz
Submitwebsites.xyz
Websitelinking.xyz
Postclassifieds.xyz
Postfreead.xyz
Postfreeclassifiedads.xyz

Reply
avatar
24 November 2016 at 22:21

Digital Marketing Institute in Jaipur : JSDM gives you industrial training of Digital marketing. Learn and work on live projects of companies or promote your own business.

Reply
avatar
9 December 2018 at 18:35

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. buy weed online canada

Reply
avatar
16 June 2019 at 22:28

I like this part very much. I am very much interested to know about the ethics. Every one should have ethical values in life. cannabis business plan sample Canada

Reply
avatar
17 June 2019 at 01:12

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! starting a cannabis business

Reply
avatar
17 June 2019 at 22:50

I really enjoyed this article as it pointed out a bunch of interesting points and made me think a little bit differently about the issue. I can't say that I agree completely, but you have many valid points and appreciate the thought and time you put into this post. Thanks for the great read. pompano beach apartments for rent by owner

Reply
avatar
18 June 2019 at 00:18

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. cannabis business plan Europe

Reply
avatar
18 June 2019 at 02:35

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. hemp cbd business plans

Reply
avatar
18 June 2019 at 23:24

I’m inspired along the surpassing plus preachy listing that you decorate in such minor timing. Half Sided Fish Mounts

Reply
avatar
19 June 2019 at 01:14

It is a very profitable post for me. I've enjoyed reading the post. It is very informative and useful post. I would like to visit the post once more its valuable content. 4Runner Tire Carrier Online

Reply
avatar
16 July 2019 at 05:35

This is like my third time visiting your Blog. You should write more please, this information will help me and others. Try proof reading a couple of times before publishing. Keep writing though. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Westie Site

Reply
avatar
25 February 2020 at 01:46

Thanks for this wonderful Knowledge. Please keep updating these types of information. If you are looking for best digital marketing company in Jaipurthen visit JSDM Website.Where we provide you SEO, SMO, SEM, SMM & PPC Services.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
20 October 2020 at 03:54

Wow really a great post is here to whom I was searching for a long time and now I found it here, today I am feeling glad after finding this precious post and also would like to say thanks to Author of this blog for his good work and hope that you will be keep posting such type of information Article. healthy grocery stores near me

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
20 October 2020 at 04:23

Certainly a fantastic piece of work ... It has relevant information. Thanks for posting this. Your blog is so interesting and very informative. Thanks sharing. Definitely a great piece of work Thanks for your work. Pyrimidine

Reply
avatar
1 April 2022 at 23:06

Thanks for sharing the nice information. Nice article.

Digital Marketing

Reply
avatar
30 May 2022 at 23:35

Hey Nice Blog!!! Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!!!

Best SEO Company in Lucknow | MMB
Best Digital Marketing Company in Lucknow | MMB

Reply
avatar